Part of the fun for vacation prep, for me, is figuring out what video games and books to take along. Here’s my current lineup:
- Xenoblade Chronicles 2
- Octopath Traveler
Well, what are you going to play in Japan besides Japanese RPGs? Okay, granted, that’s most of what I play anyway. I’ve started XC2 and have heard good things about it. I mean, it has the Nopon, who are super-cute.
On the other hand, it has Pyra, who cannot possibly be anatomically correct.
Well, at least there are shirtless men too?
Octopath Traveler is, I’m told, super crunchy. I don’t know if I’ll get around to playing it, but it’ll be good to have on hand if I’m feeling retro.
- Radiant Historia: Perfect Chronology
- Shin Megami Tensei IV: Apocalypse
- Bravely Second: End Layer
- Fire Emblem Echoes: Shadows of Valentia
That’s a lot of colons, a lot of RPGs, and a lot of remakes. I still have a backlog of portable games, as you can see. 3DS and Vita seem to be continuing to wind down, and that’s okay with me because games are coming to Switch. Faster than I can play them, it seems. In any case, I’d love to finish Radiant Historia.
- Necrotech by KC Alexander
- Medusa’s Touch by Emily Byrne
- Mixed Signals by Alyssa Cole
- Masked Possession by Alana Delacroix
- Pure Sacrifice by Jami Gold
- Inouye by JC Hay
- Dangerous Promise by Megan Hart
- You Only Love Twice by Bec McMaster
- An Accidental Goddess by Linnea Sinclair
- Scardust by Suzanne van Rooyen
- Psion by Joan Vinge
This is mostly science fiction romance with some paranormal romance and some science fiction. I will probably pick up a few historicals as well. Because between planes and trains, who doesn’t want to read? I doubt I’ll read all of them but I’d like to make a dent in my TBR.Read More